100 truth about Nurul Fatihah

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 100 Truths about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. Tagged means "I'm interested in knowing what are your 100 truths". (To do this, go to "notes" under tabs on your profile page, copy and paste this note, erase my answers and enter your own, tag people (in the right hand corner of the app then click publish.)


START !

Real name:Nurul Fatihah binti Mohd Zaid
Nickname(s):Epa , Teha , Fath .
Zodiac Sign:Aquarius
Male or Female:Female lah .
Elementary School:Tadika Pasti
High School:SMK Sultan Ismail , JB
College:I will go there next year :D
Hair colour:black lah ofc . 
Tall or Short:155cm kodd
Sweats or Jeans:JEANS
Phone or Camera:both important
Health freak:Coughing =,=
Orange or Apple:Okay I take Apple
 Do you have a crush on someone?:Yeah , long long time ago .
Eat or Drink: Both lah .
 Piercings:My fav .
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi



HAVE YOU EVER? 

 Been in an airplane: No , pity right ?
 Been in a relationship:YesILY Afiq Ali
 Been in a car accident: Yes , keep it as a secret :)
 Been in prison: No


FIRSTS? 

First piercing: When I was a young girl . Derr , it's painful okay .
 First best friend:They are all my bestfriends
 First award:Not sure
 First crush: Standard 1 *gatal betul .
 First word: Awak cantik lah , kita sukaa .


LASTS

 Last person you talked to in person: My grandma , talked about war .
 Last person you texted:Afiq Ali .
 Last person you watched a movie with: Amirul Zubir .
 Last food you ate: Nasi goreng sambal , my mom cooked it .
 Last movie you watched : Narnia .
 Last song you listened to: Speechless
 Last thing you bought: Melaka's shirt HAHA .
 Last person you hugged: My mom .

FAVOURITES

Food: Anything as long as it's Halal .
 Drink: Blue coral milkshake with lychee jelly , Milocaw
 Bottoms: Jeans/slacks
 Flower:I'm not interested
 Animal: Caca my hamster
 Colours: Orange , purple ang mostly black .
 Movies: Romance , humour , horror pleasee .
Subject: AddMath , but never get an A . =,=



HAVE YOU EVER:
(Put an X in the brackets if yes )

 [ X ] fell in love with someone 
 [ ] celebrated Halloween 
 [ X ] had your heart broken. 
 [ X ] went over the minutes/texts on your cell phone. 
 [ ] had someone question my sexual orientation.
 [ ] got pregnant. 
 [ ] had an abortion.
 [ X ] did something I regret.
 [ X ] broke a promise.
 [ X ] hide a secret.
 [ X ] pretended to be happy.
 [ X ] met someone who changed your life.
 [ X ] pretended to be sick
[ X ] left the country.
 [ X ] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it -only the +ve-
 [ X ]cried over the silliest thing. 
 [ X ] ran a mile.
 
X ] went to the beach with your best friend. 
 [ X ] hated someone. 
 [  ]stayed single for 2 years

RIGHT NOW


 Eating: No
 Drinking: No
 Listening: No
 Sitting/Laying: Sitting 
 Plans for today: Go to Kota Iskandar
 Waiting: No


YOUR FUTURE: 

 Want kids?Yeah , as many as I can .
 Want to get married? InsyaAllah one dayy .
 Career: I wanna be a dentist , can I ?
 Lips or eyes: I love both .
 Shorter or taller: Idk .
 Romantic or spontaneous:I loike Spontaneous
 Hook-up or relationship : Relationship
 Looks or personality: Personality



HAVE YOU EVER: 

 Lost glasses/contacts: Yess
 Killed somebody: Never, I'm not a killer .
 Broken someone's heart: Yes maybe
 Been in love: Yes
 Cried when someone died: I think so .


DO YOU BELIEVE IN:


 Yourself: Sometimes
 Miracles: Allah 
 Love at first sight: Yes
 Heaven: Yes
 Santa Claus: No and never .
 Sex on the first date: Ommagosh  ! Crazy ? Ofc NOT at ALL .
 Kiss on the first date: Step my dead body first , man !

TRUTHFULLY: 

Is there one person you want to be with right now: Yes , Double A .
 Do you know who your real friends are:Yes , my besties :)
 Do you believe in God: Yes , I believe in Allah
 Post as 100 truths? Yeah , babeh !

I've done my 100 truth , hby ?
I think most of my friends got this tagged . If I didn't pass it , it 'is not a sin right ?
Good . :DD

No comments:

Post a Comment