Some advices from me to you .

"Grace means more than gifts. In grace something is transcended, once and for all overcome. Grace happens in spite of something; it happens in spite of separateness and alienation. Grace means that life is once again united with life, self is reconciled with self. Grace means accepting the abandoned one. Grace transforms fate into a meaningful vocation. It transforms guilt to trust and courage. The word grace has something triumphant in it."- Yrjo Kallinen

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth -- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up -- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had. "- Elisabeth Kubler-Ross

"One must work and dare if one really wants to live.  "- Vincent van Gogh

"Without some goal and some effort to reach it, no one can live."- Fyodor Dostoyevsky

"We spend most of our lives conjugating three verbs: to want, to have, and to do. "- Evelyn Underhill
"Never work just for money or for power. They won't save your soul or help you sleep at night."- Marian Wright Edelman 

"Happiness is not in the mere possession of money; it lies in the joy of achievement, in the thrill of creative effort."- Franklin D. Roosevelt


Infantile love follows the principle: "I love because I am loved."
Mature love follows the principle: "I am loved because I love."
Immature love says: "I love you because I need you."
Mature love says: "I need you because I love you."

Okay , only this I can share with you readers . If growing up is the process of creating ideas and dreams about what life should be, then maturity is letting go again . I just wanna tell that , people changed my dear . All we need is to be more patient in everything we do . Money can ruins everything . Please be aware . Money can't buy happiness . Although we said that , we can buy anything with money to make us happy or satisfied . That's not true at all . Take it as a lesson fr you guys .I talk fr myself and fr yourself too .

with love : Fatihah .

No comments:

Post a Comment