Some words to build up my strength .

They can because they think they can.
Virgil

Fortune favors the brave.
Publius Terence

Keep steadily before you the fact that all true success depends at last upon yourself.
Theodore T. Hunger

There is only one success--to be able to spend your life in your own way.
Christopher Morley

Success is sweet: the sweeter if long delayed and attained through manifold struggles and defeats.
A. Branson Alcott

The secret of success is to know something nobody else knows.
Aristotle Onassis

Failures do what is tension relieving,
while winners do what is goal achieving.

Dennis Waitley

It is not enough to take steps which may some day lead to a goal; each step must be itself a goal and a step likewise.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Who aims at excellence will be above mediocrity; who aims at mediocrity will be far short of it.
Burmese Saying

Take calculated risks.
That is quite different from being rash.
George S. Patton

If you do not hope, you will not find what is beyond your hopes.
St. Clement of Alexandra


* So the conclusion is , I always hope that I can do the best fr my SPM , I always pray that I can get 9A+ fr my SPM pluss , I always tell to myself that I can achieve my dream . As long as I put all my effort fr it and because of Allah is always there fr me . :) InsyaAllah .

No comments:

Post a Comment