Happy Birthday to me :P

Assalamualaikum,

 Hey guess what, I'm nineteen years old now. I reached nineteen on last Monday, 6th Feb 2012. Yeah I know, I'm getting older now. But nevermind, age is just a number. Well guys, I have some stories to share with you guys. Since I didn't update my blog for a month, I have a lots of thing to share. Btw, did you see something different on my blog? *please say YES* . I also change the song, Belaian Jiwa 1432 it's from Al-Mawlid. Now, I'm addicted to them. Last Wednesday, I went to DKF1 to watch Muzikal Selawat. While watching the performance from SautuHaq and Al-Mawlid, suddenly my tears fall. I'm so touched with their voices. Lunaknya suara mereka. I salute Al-Mawlid so much because they change from rapper/singer to nasyid. Time qasidah tu, I was like waaaaaaaaaaaaaah sedapnya dorang baca, lancarnya, terpesonanyaaa. I bought Amer Munawer's album, Seluruh Mahabbah. Although it contains only 3songs, but I enjoyed myself so much, believe me *angguk-angguk*.



Well, let's move on to the next story. Last Saturday, my class went to Pangkor for 3days and 2nights trip. It's was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo great! But, you know what Afiq followed our trip. He said this is for my birthday present. Luckily he study in Ipoh, so he overnight at his friend's house in Manjung and met me at Terminal Jeti Pangkor. At first when he told me he want to follow this trip, I don't take it serious cause I guess alaaaah dia ni main2 jea kot. But he kept said it to me for many times, until at one time I told myself,"dia ni kalau cakap banyak kali, maknanya dia betul-2 nak ikut lah tuh". I told myself not to believe him until I see his face at the jetty. Well, he made it. Goodjob Afiq, thanks alot! Dh macam nk pergi honeymoon pulak. Kepada kawan-2 aku tu, janganlah jeles. Seriously benda ni aku tk rancang. Afiq yang buat plan nk ikut, so I can't say NO sebab trip ni pon tk cukup orang kan. Btw tkpe, it had happened already.



Masa jalan2 kat pantai tu rasa Awwwwwww sweet gilaa macam dalam drama pulak :P Hahahaha. I never imagine that one day I'll walk together with my boyfriend at beach. Sumpah Afiq sekarang sweet gilaaa. I mean ROMANTIC gilaa. :* . And the funniest thing is I can't swim hahahahahaha *evil laugh* Afiq yang tolong, seriously kelakar bila diingat2kan balik *tutup muka malu*. Alhamdulillah ada Afiq, kalau tidak hmm hmmm tktahulah aku jadi apa kt tenga laut tu hahaha. Kitorang naik banana boat. Sumpah best! Kesian Azizi aku tarik dia sebab ehem aku panik masa dalam air tu --" . Masa snorkeling tu aku tension plus panic plus mengah plus zzz sebab aku tk pakai spec so my view tersangat lah terbatas. So aku jadi tk selesa, paham tk?! If orang snorkeling dalam air, aku snorkeling mengadap langit. Hm wasting money -..-



Masa malam birthday aku, Teha and Hani called. They sang a birthday song for me with their housemates. Thanks buddies! I love it so much! And my classmates  (girls only) entered my room and serbu me like I'm a hotstuff *euw* they hugged me and sang the birthday song for me. So sweet right? Ya Allah, thanks for this precious gift. I'm so touched with you guys, thanks alot! *sumpah ayat BI dh berterabur, k bantaiii*



Hey A1, you guys memang best sangat! Seriously I'm gonna miss you guys. We have only 3weeks left before our final. So goodluck buddies! All the best. Hope that this sem's result will be better than last sem, amin~ Nanti degree kita dh berpecah, whenever you go please don't forget me okay!. I love you guys. InsyaAllah if there's an opportunity we'll meet again. Spending time with you is the best thing ever. I have a great memories with all of you. Let me list their name,
Boys : Adam, Acap, Azrai, Dauh, Aidil and Azizi (sikit sangat kan?)
Girls : Aini, Nadia Tandai, Fini, Ama, Mimi, Ely, Syue, Farah, Afiqah, Nard, Husna,Farahani, Ekin, Caiyo, Mardiah, Shihah, Nik Nadia, Diyana, Tyca, Shahnaz, Yati, Yana, Syazana and Fara Doley.

Before I forgot, thanks Aten for giving me a very cute birthday card and teddy bear :* Wait for your birthday this Sunday okay! I have something to give you too. Hehehe. Thanks for all yang wish kt fb and twitter *bajet retis, sorry ecxcited* . Walaupun korang tk ingat pon act, thanks kepada fb sebab bagi notifications kt fb korang. Hahaha. Thanks lah ( tk tahu dh berapa banyak thanks aku sebut dari atas sampai laa ni). K dah nk tidur, keyboards off. Goodnight :)

For Afiq, thanks sweety :* you're the sweetest man I ever met. No one can replace you sayang. Thanks for loved, still loving and always love me.


Okay now aku dh blur taktahu nk cakap apa lagi. So the conclusion is 2012 is my best birthday ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment